Are all items in stock?
- All items are in stock. However, stock quantities may vary from one item to another. If an item is sold out, it would be indicated as SOLD OUT.
- If there is an issue with stock availability once you have already made a purchase, we will contact you by telephone or email.
- If you have any queries regarding items, please do not hesitate to contact us at +6010 802 1608 or email us at email@example.com.
How long will my item stay in my cart if I do not proceed to make payment immediately?
- Mashup operates on a first come first serve basis. We cannot guarantee the availability of the items placed in your cart.
- However, when you proceed to checkout, all items in your cart are put on hold for 60 minutes to enable you to complete the checkout process.
Do I need to be a registered member to make a purchase?
- No, you can also make a purchase as a guest.
- If you register an account with us or subscribed our newsletter, all promotions may be awarded.
- Furthermore, special discounts and promotions may be given to registered users only.
The item I want is no longer in stock, will it be restocked?
- Sold out items are rarely restocked due to season and collection cycle changes.
- If the item you really like has been sold out and would like to enquire about outlets with remaining items, you may contact us at +6010 802 1608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I reserve an item I like and make my purchase later?
- Due to low stock availability, we do not offer reservations.
- Items selected will only be held in your cart for a maximum of 60 minutes for the payment process.
- To avoid disappointment, we would suggest making payment immediately.
How can I send my feedback on items or any other matters pertaining to the site?
- You may contact our office to convey your feedback by calling +6010 802 1608 or by email to email@example.com.
- We value any feedback to improve customer experience.
What are my payment options?
- Billplz allows for online Internet banking options such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Bank Islam, RHB, Hong Leong Bank, Bank Muamalat, Public Bank, Alliance Bank, Affin Bank, AmBank, Bank Rakyat, UOB, Standard Chartered.
Does Billplz keep my personal information?
- Billplz acts as a payment portal linking you to various online banking options.
- Depending on the bank you wish to use, you are required to login with your online banking details to perform a transaction.
- Please make sure you have already activated your online banking service with your respective bank.
- For security reasons, most local banks would require a TAC or transaction CODE in order to proceed with a transaction.
- If there is an issue performing payment via online banking, we would suggest that you contact your bank.
How can I check on my order status?
- You may check your order status under ‘Order’ in your Mashup account.
- If you have other concerns regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at +6010 802 1608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that once an order is placed, an email will be sent to you every time the status of your order is updated.
Can I cancel my order once I have made payment?
- Unfortunately, all orders placed and paid for are final, and we will not be able to cancel orders.
- However, if there are severe reasons for cancellations, please contact us at +6010 802 1608 or email us at email@example.com.
Do I have to pay for shipping charges?
- For Domestic shipment, we use Poslaju as our domestic courier partner.
- Domestic shipping is charged at RM10.00.
When do I pay for the shipping charges?
Shipping charges are calculated before checkout when you fill in your shipping details and is payable upon checkout.
How long will it take for my purchase to arrive?
- For deliveries within Malaysia, the estimated shipping time would take approximately 3-4 business days. An additional business day is usually required for deliveries to East Malaysia or rural addresses.
Do you ship on Weekends?
- We are only able to ship your items to you only on Wednesday during office hours 10am-6pm.
Can I indicate a P.O box as my delivery address?
- We accept P.O. boxes as a delivery address.
What if I’m not around and have missed the delivery?
If you happen to be away during the delivery, our courier partner will leave a note in your mailbox.
- You would be required to collect your parcel/package at the courier outlet stated in the note.
- Please provide your contact number and shipping address accurately during your purchase transaction to avoid delivery to a wrong address.
- In any case that your parcel was returned to due to incorrect address or not picked up at the courier outlet during the specified period, you will need to bear the cost of shipping for the parcel/package to be resent.
Can I change my shipping address once my order has been confirmed?
- Once your order has been placed and confirmed, you will not be able to alter the shipping address.
- Please fill in your shipping address accurately to avoid any inconvenience.
Can I indicate an office address as my delivery address?
- Yes, we ship to both residential and commercial addresses.
- We do not advise that our courier partners be instructed to leave your purchases at any reception/management office/security office. We will not be held responsible for any losses.
Can I return purchased items for any reason?
- You may return your purchased items based on the terms & conditions of the return policy.
- You will also be provided with a printed copy of the return policy and guidelines when you receive your order.
- Please note that this Return Policy is only applicable for the Online Store, as our store operates on a slightly different Return Policy.
- For the full Online Return Policy:
- Sale items are not eligible for return. If you are unsure about your item(s) eligibility, please contact us at +6010 802 1608 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days upon receipt.
- Item(s) must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached.
- All returned items(s) are subject to quality control. Mashup reserves the right to refuse a return if the item(s) have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse, or damage.
- Mashup will not be held responsible for any damages or loss occurred during the return shipment process.
- Unless it was a defective or wrong item(s) sent to you, all returns are shipped at your own cost. We recommend that you use a postal service with tracking option to track your return parcel.
- Item(s) can only be returned in exchange for store credit. Mashup is not able to perform a direct exchange, as we are unable to guarantee the availability of the item you wish to exchange for.
- Mashup does not provide a refund for all orders, and all returns will be issued a store credit, which can be used for the next purchase.
Will you reimburse my shipping cost for returning the item?
- No, all items returned are shipped at your own cost, unless a defective or wrong item(s) is/was sent.
Will I be refunded once I have returned an item?
- Once we have received the returned item/s, we will put it through Quality Control.
- When it has passed, we will refund the paid amount in the form of store credit.
- We will contact you by telephone or email if there is an issue with the returned item(s).
Can I request for an exchange of colour or size?
- Item(s) can only be returned in exchange for store credit.
- We are not able to do a direct exchange, as we are not able to guarantee the availability of the item, colour, or size that you wish to exchange for.
- Once the store credit is issued, you may use it to purchase the correct variant.